We are based in Ghana, so a lot of our work has started with the needs of languages near us. Our general process for providing more freedom of options to speakers of a given language improves over time. Here are the basic steps:
- Receive a request from a language speaker to support a language: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Writing: specify a language keyboard layout, and promote multiple implementations of the keyboard.
- Support Reading: compile a kasahorow dictionary and promote to its learner community.
- Support Publishing: measure real-world interest in the language through book sales
- Support Learning: promote continuous learning for all ages, kasahorow Sua by email