kasahorow defines a number of measures to track progress monthly across the languages we work on. For each language, these include:
- How often the dictionary is used: more than 4000 dictionary entries looked up at least 4 times.
- Growing the dictionary: more than 1000 words are imported and labeled with the correct word class.
- Reaching new users through Sua emails: more than 10 Sua emails are sent to at least 50 readers.
- Addressing feedback: at least 1 piece of user quality feedback is addressed.
- Song reviews: At least 10 song reviews on the kasahorow site have at least 50 readers.
- Anokwale news: At least 10 news pieces on the kasahorow site have more than 50 readers.
- The total performance on these measures for June 2021 was $6,173.65.
- The total performance on these measures for September 2021 was $6.254.60.
- This means that there was a 1.3% increase in performance over the quarter (from a 24.4% increase the previous quarter).
Performance of the kasahorow Measures by Region
|Region||Active Languages (increase from previous quarter)||June 2021||September 2021||Change (%)|
How Our Language Managers Feel
According to our latest survey, 78% of our current Language Managers believe the payment model is fair (down slightly from 81% in our last survey) and 77% think the current model will enable them to earn more (up from 67%).