We are in the process of revamping our Word of the Day emails. We want these to align with our mission of creating inclusion in every language.
We believe that inclusion creates the environment for fulfilling desires, so each reading step will tell the story of how a desire can be fulfilled. The vocabulary learnt will build a picture of how we get from the desire to the final realisation.
For instance, if you desire a family, you will need help from a partner. Once you have a partner, you need fertility. We then need patience to follow the journey. Where do you begin? You have a pregnancy. Then you create a nursery and finally, your journey will end in a birth. The final product is a baby or child, which realises your dream of having a family.
So, for our family reading step, you have the opportunity to learn the following vocabulary in the language of your choice:
- What do you desire? Family.
- Who do you have to include? Partner.
- What environment does the inclusion create? Fertility.
- What is the evidence of an inclusive environment? Pregnancy.
- What is the inclusive environment for the new member of the family? Nursery.
- What is the event that starts the family? Birth.
- What is the outcome? Baby and Sibling.
Look out for this change that we are busy rolling out, and remember to tell us your thoughts by leaving your feedback at the bottom of the page. Happy learning!