kasahorow - Web
Afia Obinim, Friday. January 1, 2016
Freedom to read African languages online
Our goal is to make African language content ubiquitous on the web. We do this by curating a database of content which we translate into more than 10 African languages.
Be part of modern Africa. Learn something useful, and inspire yourself in your language.
Read a web page in your language, every day.
- Akan (Twi, Fanti) kasahorow
- Chewa (Chinyanja, Chichewa) kasahorow
- GaDangme kasahorow
- Gbe (Ewegbe, Fongbe) kasahorow
- Gikuyu (Kikuyu, Kimeru) kasahorow
- Hausa kasahorow
- Igbo kasahorow
- Lingala kasahorow
- Luganda kasahorow
- Luwo (Dholuo, Acholi) kasahorow
- Oromo kasahorow
- Swahili kasahorow
- Yoruba kasahorow